Vetrepreneur Mentoring is a professional service offered to our veterans interested in starting their own Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses. We take the veterans through the entire Procurement contracting certification process with the State & Federal Government and get them qualified to go after 8(a) set-aside contract opportunities.
- Central Contractor Registration www.ccr.gov
- Domain Name and Email Support from www.GoDaddy.com
- Incorporation Secretary of State's Office www.sos.state.mn.us
- Open up Corporate Checking Account www.hiway.org
- Select their NAICS Code (North American Industrial Classification Code) to identify what products or services their business provides.
- Marketing Partner ID (MPIN)
- Registering with VETBIZ
- Understanding SBA HUBZone 8(a) Business Development Program ...completing an SBA Profile
- D&B DUNS Number
- Cage Code Defense Logistics Information Service (DLIS) lookup service of the Commercial and Government Entity (CAGE) Code system via the World Wide Web. DLIS is the only source for the assignment/maintenance of CAGE Codes.
- FedBizOpps registration
- ORCA registrationis an e-Government initiative that was designed by the Integrated Acquisition Environment (IAE) to replace the paper based Representations and Certifications (Reps and Certs) process
- We also provide professional selling skills and negotiation classes for the veterans, training them to professionally compete for contracts and market their products and services. See www.mnsalestraining.com.